The content included in the RHO Resource Database is determined by the following criteria:
• The material relates to the health issues and needs of LGBT communities.
• The material contributes current, accurate information about the topic.
• The material is determined to be from a valid and reputable source.
• The material demonstrates appropriate cultural sensitivity.
• The material is publicly accessible and all electronic information is available at no charge.
• The information provided can be used by a wide range of people.
• Priority is given to Canadian material, especially material that has an Ontario focus or is relevant to an Ontario audience.
• The material was published or developed within the last 15 years, or is older material that provides unique and important information.
All resources submitted for the RHO Resource Database may be rejected or removed at any time if they do not meet the selection criteria.