Celebrating All Fabulous Fathers (Bilingual)
This resource is currently only available in English. Visit our English resources for LGBT2SQ health information in English.
Questions? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This vibrant new poster brings visibility to gay, bi, trans and queer (GBTQ) dads.
Lack of visibility and issues of entitlement are two themes at the heart of the experiences of many GBTQ dads. The general lack of visibility and under-representation of positive images of GBTQ fathers and their families continue to represent significant barriers to the health and wellbeing of these fathers and their children, and to GBTQ men envisioning themselves as parents.
The poster is two sided (English/French) and is centered on the image of a stainless steel fridge door on which you will find:
- Photos of GBTQ dads/granddads and their children/grandchildren
- The word “Father”translated into 40 languages
- The cheer listed above
- Fun fridge magnets celebrating LGBTT2SIQQ communities.
Use this poster to:
- Challenge preconceived notions of what constitutes a family.
- Empower, make visible and validate the lived experiences of GBTQ grandfathers, fathers and their children.
- Encourage prospective GBTQ fathers.
- Help our families to flourish.