Join RHO’s LGBT2SQ-positive Service Provider Directory
Register yourself, your practice or your team for free. The directory is visited over 1000 times monthly and is searchable by postal code as well as profession and services. (more…)
The trans care mentorship call, weekly on Wednesdays, 12-1 pm
RHO’s trans care mentorship call is an opportunity for clinicians across the province to join a weekly teleconference and connect with other clinicians who have experience working with trans and non-binary clients. (more…)
RFP: We’re ready to rebuild the RHO website! Open to Aug. 26, 2019.
Thanks again to everyone who participated in RHO’s web user research earlier this year! Our RFP for building the next RHO website is now live. Do you know any innovative web development firms or have connections who might? please share the RFP with your networks.
RHO’s LGBT2SQ populations supplement to the Health Equity Impact Assessment (HEIA) tool is now available
Rainbow Health Ontario’s LGBT2SQ populations supplement to the Health Equity Impact Assessment (HEIA) tool is now available in English and in French! Check it out to learn how health disparities affect LGBT2SQ populations in Canada.
- Toward a Practice Framework for Sexual and Gender Minority Forced Migrants Acculturating into Canadian Society | closes 12/01/19
- Experience and unmet needs of transgender middle-aged and older adults in oncology care: A qualitative study | closes 05/01/20
- An Examination of Resilience Against HIV/AIDS Among Middle-Aged and Older Men Who Have Sex With Men: Resources, Strengths and Protective Factors | closes 12/15/2020
- The Ontario PrEP Cohort Study | closes 03/01/20
- Supporting Trans and Gender-Diverse Youth: Policy and Practice | closes 12/31/21
Transition-related surgeries (TRS) FAQ
This FAQ is a guide to the assessment and referral process for Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care approval for OHIP funding. (more…)
TRS Surgical Summary Sheets
Intended for use by primary care providers, these summary sheets about transition-related surgeries (TRS) were created to facilitate discussion of TRS between primary care providers and patients. (more…)