Join RHO’s LGBT2SQ-positive Service Provider Directory
Register yourself, your practice or your team for free. The directory is visited over 1000 times monthly and is searchable by postal code as well as profession and services. (more…)
The trans care mentorship call, bi-weekly on Wednesdays, 12-1 pm
RHO’s trans care mentorship call is an opportunity for clinicians across the province to join a weekly teleconference and connect with other clinicians who have experience working with trans and non-binary clients. (more…)
We’re hiring for a Nurse Educator (former title: Trans Health Information Specialist)! Apply by Oct. 15, 2019.
As the Nurse Educator, you are a highly motivated individual who provides clinical information and clinical consultation, coaching, and resources to clinicians and social service providers in order to support culturally and clinically competent care, and who provides information to trans people and their loved ones about access to health care and community supports in Ontario. Read the full posting.
Coming up April 21-23, 2020 in Niagara Falls: The RHO 2020 Conference!
Registration will open in late October. Learn more on the Conference website.
- Toward a Practice Framework for Sexual and Gender Minority Forced Migrants Acculturating into Canadian Society | closes 12/01/19
- Experience and unmet needs of transgender middle-aged and older adults in oncology care: A qualitative study | closes 05/01/20
- Where I can be? Trajectories of equity and inclusion for transgender and non-binary older adults within community-based social support programming | closes 05/31/20
- An Examination of Resilience Against HIV/AIDS Among Middle-Aged and Older Men Who Have Sex With Men: Resources, Strengths and Protective Factors | closes 12/15/2020
- The Ontario PrEP Cohort Study | closes 03/01/20
- Supporting Trans and Gender-Diverse Youth: Policy and Practice | closes 12/31/21
Transition-related surgeries (TRS) FAQ
This FAQ is a guide to the assessment and referral process for Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care approval for OHIP funding. (more…)
TRS Surgical Summary Sheets
Intended for use by primary care providers, these summary sheets about transition-related surgeries (TRS) were created to facilitate discussion of TRS between primary care providers and patients. (more…)