The new Guidelines are here!
The 4th edition of Sherbourne Health’s Guidelines for gender-affirming primary care with trans and non-binary patients (formerly the Guidelines and protocols for hormone therapy and primary health care for trans clients) is now available for download. (more…)
Join RHO’s LGBT2SQ-positive Service Provider Directory
Register yourself, your practice or your team for free. The directory is visited over 1000 times monthly and is searchable by postal code as well as profession and services. (more…)
Register today for the Rainbow Health Ontario 2020 Conference in Niagara Falls
As Canada’s forum for LGBT2SQ health, the conference covers the lifespan of LGBT2SQ health issues and features esteemed keynote speakers Dr. James Makokis and award-winning author Zena Sharman.
From April 21-23, 2020, join leading experts in LGBT2SQ health from across Canada at the Rainbow Health Ontario 2020 Conference: The Current (RHO 2020) in stunning Niagara Falls. With over 85 sessions and 200 speakers to choose from, you’ll be exposed to the leading edge of LGBT2SQ health practice, research, policy and systems. Download the RHO 2020 Conference App for your Apple or Android mobile device for full program details and to register, or visit RHO2020.ca.
- The Ontario PrEP Cohort Study | closes 03/01/20
- Experience and unmet needs of transgender middle-aged and older adults in oncology care: A qualitative study | closes 05/01/20
- Where I can be myself? Trajectories of equity and inclusion for transgender and non-binary older adults within community-based social support programming | closes 05/31/20
- Improving Healthcare for Intersex Canadians Through Effective Health Communication | closes 06/01/20
- An Examination of Resilience Against HIV/AIDS Among Middle-Aged and Older Men Who Have Sex With Men: Resources, Strengths and Protective Factors | closes 12/15/2020
- Supporting Trans and Gender-Diverse Youth: Policy and Practice | closes 12/31/21
Visit the Trans Health Knowledge Base for answers to your questions about transitioning
The Trans Health Knowledge Base is a collection of FAQs about trans health and transitioning for trans and non-binary people in Ontario. Visit today to get answers about health care, social transition, hormones, TRS and more.
Transition-related surgeries (TRS) FAQ
This FAQ is a guide to the assessment and referral process for Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care approval for OHIP funding. (more…)
TRS Surgical Summary Sheets
Intended for use by primary care providers, these summary sheets about transition-related surgeries (TRS) were created to facilitate discussion of TRS between primary care providers and patients. (more…)