Find a Provider
The Service Provider Directory lists health and social service providers as well as programs that have expressed a commitment to providing competent and welcoming care to LGBT2SQ people in Ontario.
List your services in our directory
If you are an LGBT2SQ-friendly health or social service provider in Ontario and/or your organization provides an LGBT2SQ-friendly program or service, we encourage you to list yourself or your organization in the Service Provider Directory.
Alternatives for Women – Prince Edward County
Alternatives for Women in Prince Edward County is dedicated to providing safe and confidential services while working to end violence and abuse of women.
At Alternatives for Women, we strive to meet the needs of our clients.
We offer an array of services, such as:
• 24-hour crisis intervention
• Free, confidential counseling
• Emergency transportation to shelter
• Safety Planning
• Individual and group support
• Second-Stage housing
• Accompaniment to meetings and court
• Advocacy and referrals to other agencies
• Information about options
• Transitional and housing support
• Outreach counseling to all areas of Prince Edward County
• Public education programs and presentations
• Student placement opportunities