Find a Provider
The Service Provider Directory lists health and social service providers as well as programs that have expressed a commitment to providing competent and welcoming care to LGBT2SQ people in Ontario.
List your services in our directory
The Service Provider Directory is temporarily closed to new submissions while we are rebuilding its entries and search function in the new RHO website, to be launched in spring 2020. If you want us to let you know when the new Directory reopens to accept submissions, please add your email address to our notification list.
Alternatives for Women – Prince Edward County
Alternatives for Women in Prince Edward County is dedicated to providing safe and confidential services while working to end violence and abuse of women.
At Alternatives for Women, we strive to meet the needs of our clients.
We offer an array of services, such as:
• 24-hour crisis intervention
• Free, confidential counseling
• Emergency transportation to shelter
• Safety Planning
• Individual and group support
• Second-Stage housing
• Accompaniment to meetings and court
• Advocacy and referrals to other agencies
• Information about options
• Transitional and housing support
• Outreach counseling to all areas of Prince Edward County
• Public education programs and presentations
• Student placement opportunities