ARCH HIV/AIDS Community Health
L’inscription est affichée dans la langue où elle nous a été proposée. Pour plus d’information, veuillez communiquer avec la personne ou l’organisme nous ayant soumis cette inscription.
89 Dawson Road, GuelphGet directions
The Support Program is designed to provide confidential counselling and practical support to individuals and families who are living with, affected by or at risk of HIV/AIDS.
If you are a person living with HIV/AIDS, or are concerned about someone living with HIV/AIDS, our services may be of use. We believe that people living with HIV/AIDS deserve compassionate support and accurate information to assist them in making informed choices in managing their own health.
All services we provide are completely confidential and free of charge. We provide:
- Counselling: safe, non-judgemental, caring and confidential environment
- Practical Support: limited emergency financial assistance, volunteer drive program to medical appointments, home and hospital visits, access to medications and vitamins, and food vouchers
- Complementary Therapies: a range of different therapies
- Benefits Counselling and Advocacy: assist and advocate for people in accessing government services
- Treatment Information: We help facilitate access to current treatment information
- Social Supports: therapeutic and non-therapeutic groups
- Referrals: connections to other, relevant community services
ARCH Clinic is committed to providing inclusive and respectful primary health care for Transgender people in Guelph and the surrounding area. ARCH Clinic offers treatment and monitoring of temporary and chronic health issues for Transgender individuals.
ARCH Clinic offers hormonal treatment options for those looking for medical support through transitioning. Patients can self-refer or be referred to ARCH by a health care provider. ARCH Clinic operates within an informed consent model meaning that psychiatric evaluations are not necessary for individuals to begin hormonal treatment. Patients begin with a detailed intake appointment with our nurse, where hormonal treatment information is discussed. Patients return after a minimum of two weeks with a signed consent form, to their first appointment with the doctor to discuss their treatment options. Preventative healthcare that includes annual physicals, immunizations, testing and screening is available.
To book an appointment or ask a question, please call 519-780-5298 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.