Collingwood Health Centre – Georgian Bay FHT
L’inscription est affichée dans la langue où elle nous a été proposée. Pour plus d’information, veuillez communiquer avec la personne ou l’organisme nous ayant soumis cette inscription.
186 Erie Street, CollingwoodGet directions
The Georgian Bay Family Health Team (GBFHT) is a regional, patient-centred, primary health care team set up to provide unparalleled collaborative health care to improve the overall health of the Georgian Bay population.
The GBFHT is made up of Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, a Registered Dietitian, Mental Health Counsellors, and administrative staff whose most important goal is to provide patient-centred care. In essence, this means:
- Providing patients with equal access to care.
- Respecting and addressing patients’ wishes, values, priorities, and point of view.
- Caring for patients as human beings, not seeing them as problems.
- Providing patients with information, decision-making ability and with the right to play an active role in their healthcare.
- Providing patients with care from the same team of clinicians, as much as possible.
- And, most importantly, addressing patients’ needs in a timely manner