Sarnia-Lambton Rebound Support for Youth
L’inscription est affichée dans la langue où elle nous a été proposée. Pour plus d’information, veuillez communiquer avec la personne ou l’organisme nous ayant soumis cette inscription.
10 Lorne Crescent, SarniaGet directions
Sarnia-Lambton Rebound is a non-profit organization that strives to assist youth aged 7-24 to reach their full potential. We offer several group programs as well an individual support program for youth in Lambton County.
Rebound has many services including Spectrum.
Spectrum is a positive drop-in space open to all Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Two-Spirited and Questioning (LGBT2SQ) youth ages 14 to 24 in Sarnia and Lambton County that meets Wednesdays bi-weekly from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
Goals of Spectrum
- Ensure safe space for all youth who identify as LGBT2SQ
- Combat homophobia and transphobia in our community through community outreach and educational campaigns
- Help youth gain self-confidence and feel comfortable in their respective sexualities
Youth will experience
- One-on-one support
- A place where they find acceptance
- Knowledge of LGBT2SQ history
- Accurate and up to date sexual health information
- Hear guest speakers who identify as LGBT2SQ
- Fun through art, boardgames and movie nights