Support and Housing – Halton
L’inscription est affichée dans la langue où elle nous a été proposée. Pour plus d’information, veuillez communiquer avec la personne ou l’organisme nous ayant soumis cette inscription.
599 Chartwell Road, OakvilleGet directions
A non-profit organization offering community-based housing, support and wellness programs to persons living with mental illness. Qualified support coordinators provide support and services based on the consumer’s level of need.
Rent-geared-to-income Supportive Housing Options:
* transitional housing leading to independent living * collaborative shared housing * shared townhouse living * individual apartments.
Mental Health Community Support Programs:
Staff assist with * case management * advocacy *life skill training * supportive counselling * activities of daily living * access to community services * 24/7 access to telephone support for program participants.
* ongoing support and housing services to youth ready to transition into the adult system.
Programs & Services to Support Mental Wellness: (Consumer Survivor Initiatives)
* T.E.A.C.H. – A peer to peer mental wellness initiative
* training programs built on recovery philosophy
* anxiety and self-esteem workshops
* peer mentorship programs
* “Circle of Care” recovery workshops for individuals/families.
* recovery 101 workshops for individuals struggling with mental health