Rainbow Niagara LGBTQ+ Services at Quest Community Health Centre
L’inscription est affichée dans la langue où elle nous a été proposée. Pour plus d’information, veuillez communiquer avec la personne ou l’organisme nous ayant soumis cette inscription.
145 Queenston Street, St. CatharinesGet directions
Provides primary health care including health promotion, chronic disease management and community development to priority populations including; sexually and gender diverse communities, isolated seniors, persons experiencing mental health, addiction and/or concurrent disorders, persons who are homeless/under-housed, at risk children and youth, migrant agricultural workers, and individuals who frequent the emergency department for their care and/or are opiate dependent. Services are for persons who are not registered with a primary care practitioner or who are having trouble accessing health care that they need. No health card is required.
Rainbow Niagara LGBTQ+ Services include:
- Primary health care
- Trans specific health care
- Support and care for gender independent children
- Assessment/referral and follow up for gender affirming surgery
- Mental health support/counselling
- Groups (Trans and Gender Questioning Youth Group for ages 14-19 and Gender Quest adult support group)
- Health promotion/community capacity initiatives such as: Pride Prom, community presentations to social services, schools, and medical providers
- Collaborating with various LGBTQ+ groups/coalitions such as Senior Pride Network Niagara
Our interdisciplinary team focuses on the delivery of culturally competent LGBTQ+ services to individuals across their lifespan.
If you are seeking culturally competent primary health care and/or trans specific health care contact our front office coordinators at 905 688-2558 ext: 0 to book an intake appointment.
For more information about Rainbow Niagara LGBTQ+ outreach and community programs contact Stephanie Vail, Community Health Worker, at 905 688-2558 ex. 222.